Welcome to NEURO VITALITY CENTER
Here at the Neuro Vitality Center, it is our goal to make sure you have the best chance to live your life to the fullest. Those of us with special challenges, be they chronic illness, disability or even lack of coping skill will work together with our team to make life better. Whether you have been challenged by a chronic illness or disability, we have the knowledge, experience, and the desire to improve your quality of life – no matter how difficult that may seem.
COVID and ongoing OPEN Services
The devastation that COVID has brought to our Nation cannot be understated. At Neuro Vitality Center we cannot provide in-person services at this time, but we have adjusted our business model to continue services through telehealth, telephonic and virtual options.
We are aggressively providing virtual experiences for our clients. Neuro Vitality Center has online activity classes, social worker support and medical advice through telemedical conferencing. We also have a menu of classes live online such as personal exercise classes, Yoga, morning stretches, gaming activities, educational opportunities, and much more. Clients can join us for numerous activities and games all conducted online with Zoom. We want you to avoid feelings of isolation or depression during these stay-at-home days, by keeping you connected and benefiting from the energy of individual and group activities, and through our personal phone calls. We also provide a robust meal service delivered to your home, providing healthy options for lunch. Call today to be a part of our program 760-323-7676, or email us at email@example.com
Benefits of the Temporary Alternative Services (TAS)
- One-on-One interactions between the provider and the client
- Monitored care and services by a registered nurse
- Daily interactions with others in similar situations
- Innovative activities to stimulate your mental and emotional state
- Guided exercise programs and activities to encourage your physical wellbeing
- Reducing the risk of isolation and loneliness, while improving your mental health and mood
- Virtual instructors are far more accessible
- Virtual Exercise classes provide the following benefits
- Reduce your risk of heart diseases, and manage blood sugar and insulin levels
- Keeps your thinking, learning, and judgment skills sharp
- Assists in controlling your weight
- Strengthens your bones and muscles
- Reduces your risk of falls
- Improves your sleep
- Increases your chances of living longer
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Treatment at the Neuro Vitality Center is an experience like no other. Our specialists work with you to discover what you need to assist in making your life better. Together, we will develop a plan based on your identified goals supporting you in reclaiming control and confidence in your life, improving your health and expanding your life.
For more than 40 years, we have worked with the survivors of stroke, traumatic brain injuries, and neurological disorders to improve functionality and life skills. Based on your personal goals, we will work with you to make your life better. Our multidisciplinary team will bring tools, treatments, education, and therapies to you that are targeted to your specific challenges. You are much more than just a client, you are a supported partner on the path to a better life.
Treating the person, not the affliction
At Neuro Vitality Center, we take a holistic, multidisciplinary approach to address the physical, cognitive and psychological needs of each of our Clients, their caregivers and their families. Our care plans, designed by multidisciplinary teams of highly qualified and motivated therapists are innovative and evolve over time, empowering our Clients with the capacity to manage their conditions and achieve maximum feasible functionality over time.